Rates & Details
- Lodging for up to 6 guests (with any overnight stay option).
- Linens, towels and toiletries for all overnight guests.
- Use of the renovated upstairs space for your event.
- Use of the 5 acres of scenic land during your stay and for your event.
- Two spacious tastefully renovated bathrooms one in each floor of the barn.
- Full kitchen and caterer’s prep area with stainless steel work tables and kitchen equipment.
- Couple's prep rooms with lounge area and private bathroom.
- Wi-Fi and phone access.
- On-Site Parking.
- Access to the event space for your setup.
- Staff available to help you with technical and venue specific issues during your event.
- Access to our vendors list, floor plans and seating arrangements.
- Year-round assistance for inquiries and site visits.
ALSO AVAILABLE (Additional Fee Applies)
- Full planning, design and production of your event by Marie Guigue and her staff.
- All inclusive (design, catering and bar) plans.
- Setting up and assisting large bonfire during your event.
- Outdoors lighting system.
We work with custom rates that are tailored to your specific event and budget.
Please contact us with a few details about your event and we will make it work for you!
We also offer event planning, design, catering and bar services for your event.
To reserve the barn for your event a 40% deposit is required to hold your date. The full balance will be due 4 months before your event.
Cancellation within 2 weeks from the booking will result in full refund of payments received. After this 2 weeks period, cancellations more than 4 months before the start of the event will result in the forfeiture of the retainer. Cancellation less than 4 months from the start of the event will result in forfeiture of all payments received.
- Vendors hired by the client must adhere to the terms of our policies and it is the client’s responsibility to share these policies with them.
- The event party is liable for any damage to building, its grounds, equipment and facilities, during the setup and event days. Client must obtain event insurance.
- There will be a $1,000 security deposit that will be due together with the final payment. The security deposit will be returned to the renter following the final walk-thru after checkout.
All garbage should be concentrated in the allocated area and we will take care its collection after the event. Client is responsible for removing all brought in decorations, chairs, tables, tableware, etc. on the day after the event.